Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Artist Focus | Bob Hunt

"The actual process of painting, the physical activity of it, the manipulation of the medium and the subconscious imagery that surface are of interest to me. I want to validate my relationship with them but they are suspect. I destroy many of these images trying to articulate the elusive." - Bob Hunt

Bob Hunt's art is abstract and subjective, which I love. The meanings aren't set in stone and the paintings can be whatever they want to each individual viewer. I love being the viewer of art and having the freedom to imagine whatever I desire within it.

I really love his mixture of soft and bold colors with suggestions of geometric shapes. He has quite a bold and unique style. He takes risks and they end up working out extremely well. I could easily see some if his pieces hanging in a future home of mine.




Learn about Bob Hunt and view the rest of his work on his website.

No comments :

Post a Comment