Friday, November 22, 2013

FOTD | Friday



So, I want to make this a normal thing... Face of the Day Friday. Quite simply a day where I show you my face, tell you what make up I used to create said face, and you can do with that information what you will.

Will I stick to this for every Friday? Probably not... but here's to an honest try, right?

1. e.l.f Flawless Finish Foundation
After moisturizing, I applied a thin layer of my favorite foundation all over my face and neck with my favorite e.l.f Kabuki foundation brush

2. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
After my foundation is evenly distributed, I set it with this matte powder. It makes my foundation last all day without looking oily or dewy. Plus, this foundation/powder combo has gotten me a few compliments on my complexion since I've started using it :)

3. Pixi Beauty Bronzer - Subtly Suntouched
Okay, I'm not entirely sure if this is a straight up bronzer or a bronzing/blush duo thing but I apply this to the apples of my cheeks like a blush, and sort of blend a tiny bit upwards toward my temples and down into the hollows of my cheeks. It's not intensely pigmented so you can get away with a light dusting wherever you feel you need a little color

4. Benefit Watt's Up Face Highlighter
I apply this to my cheekbones every day to add a little shine to to my look. The matte-ness of my pressed powder and the shimmery-ness of this highlighter work very well together

5. Lorac Pro Palette
My favorite palette at the moment is my Lorac Pro Palette... Sorry Naked Palette! Today I dusted the color Champagne all over my lid, blended Pewter into my crease, and added a bit of Deep Purple to my outer Corners. I then finished off this eye look with White as my brow and inner corner highlight.

6. Starlooks Gem Pencil - Topaz
After the eyeshadow, I smudged on some of this silvery eyeliner at the base of my top lashes.

7. E.M Waterliner - Royal Amethyst
I took some of this dark purple waterliner and smudged in into my lower lashes.

8. Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara
My favorite mascara at the moment - lengthens AND adds volume :)

9. Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color
I lightly filled in my eyebrows with my favorite eyebrow pencil. Be light handed with this, because your eyebrows can go from natural to dramatic within a few sweeps of this across them.

10. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon - Shameless
I felt like this lighter maroon shade was the perfect lip color to bring the whole look together

No comments :

Post a Comment