Monday, April 27, 2015

Recipe: (Non-Alcoholic) Pineapple Mojito Smoothie


I'll be honest... I've been going a little smoothie crazy lately. I seem to always crave them as soon as the weather warms up a little bit. I plan on experimenting with different, interesting ingredients and sharing all my smoothie-masterpieces with you guys- starting with this one! It's light and refreshing and perfect for the spring and summer. Plus, it not only makes a great quick addition to your breakfast or snack, it can be turned into an awesome cocktail smoothie by adding some rum

Makes 1 serving
Here's what you'll need:

1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple
3/4 cup water (use 1 cup if using frozen pineapple)
4 fresh mint leaves
the juice of 1 lime

Blend all ingredients together for about a minute - or until the mint leaves are distributed evenly throughout the smoothie. Sprinkle with a bit of raw cane sugar if you please! Enjoy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment