Friday, January 24, 2014

FOTD | Friday



1. Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
I wanted my make up to stay on for quite a while today, so I started off by priming my face with this. (I know I should be priming my face every day for a smoother make up application, but I don't. Let's get over it) My all-time favorite primer is Veil by Hourglass, but this comes in at a very close second. It does leave me looking poreless and it prepares my skin nicely for a very smooth foundation application.

2. yaby Natural Finish Liquid Foundation
After priming, I evenly distributed this liquid foundation all over my face and down onto my neck with a dense kabuki brush. I don't know anything about this company. I just got this in my latest ipsy glam bag and decided to give it a try. I like it! I'll have to look into the company information to figure out if I'll be purchasing it in the future, but for now I'm enjoying this sample.

*Products 3 and 4 should actually be switched*

3. Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder
I use this to set my foundation every damn day. My favorite pressed powder. 'Nuff said

4. Make Up Forever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette
I used this to conceal underneath my eyes today. This is definitely my favorite concealer for under eye circles and overall redness. It works OK for blemishes, but there are other products out there that do a better job at that.

5. e.l.f Blush - Mellow Mauve
Applied to the apples of my cheeks. I love e.l.f blushes. The pigmentation is honestly comparable to NARS but costs 1/8 of the price. I'm sure I'll splurge and buy some NARS blushes in the future, but for now, as a broke college student, I'm sticking with e.l.f.

6. N.Y.C Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
After the blush, I blended this bronzer into the hollows of my cheeks. I've tried, Hoola by Benefit, and while it's great and all, I keep coming back to this cheap drugstore one. It's perfect for just about any skin tone.

7. LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
I used this to prime my eyes today. It created a nice neutral base to apply my eyeshadow.

8. Urban Decay Naked Palette
From the naked palette, I used Buck all over my lid.

9. LORAC Pro Palette
From my pro palette I blended Sable into my crease and also smudged some into my lower lash line, patted Espresso into the outer corners, and blended everything out with Nude, focusing that color in the middle of my eyelid.

10. Rimmel London Extra Super Lash Mascara
I then packed on lots of coats of this mascara to lengthen and add volume to my lashes

11. Revlon Brow Fantasy - Brunette
I've been using this brow crayon/setting gel to do my brows lately. I just define my brows with the crayon and then set them with the tinted gel on the other side

12. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish - Dolly
I didn't go for a bold lip today, just a lip gloss. This is another product I got from one of my glam bags. Love it!

No comments :

Post a Comment